Shehu Sani, a former lawmaker representing Kaduna Central district at the National Assembly, has reacted to the disqualification of Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha and the eviction of Khafi.
The former lawmaker believes that followers of the reality television show settled for Tacha when Khafi left by eviction.
According to him, now that Tacha has been sent home, Mercy takes the centre stage.
This is coming after Tacha and Mercy engaged in a dirty argument, which had both housemates hurling insults at each other.
Reacting to the whole scenario, Sani tweeted, “When our Khafi left, we settled for Tacha and now Tacha left, we are settling for Mercy hoping some of us will not be accused of mobile loyalty.”
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom