Big Brother on Friday disqualified Tacha over act of provocation and violence
This is coming after Tacha and Mercy engaged in a dirty argument which had both housemates hurling insults at each other.
The fight started when Seyi called Mercy to to the lounge so they could read Biggie’s scroll.
But Mercy who had her bath came out late for the reading. This, however, did not go down well with Tacha who rained insults at her.
Mercy in return called Tacha a dirty girl with mouth and body odour which got Tacha furious as she dragged Mercy’s hair.
However Biggie after playing the clip of the housemate’s fight said Tacha was found guilty of physical violence.
Biggie who quoted an article from the Big Brother’s rules said ” you are guilty of physical assault and violence.”
He, therefore, disqualified her from the reality show.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution