Infamous Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, has said that he regrets supporting disqualified Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha.
The actor also said his fans warned him against throwing his weight behind her.
According to him, being evicted from the show is better than being disqualified.
“I regret supporting Tacha in BBnaija 2019. I was carried away by her beauty, but Mercy is a Queen.
“I should have listened earlier to all my fans in Nigeria, London, Ghana and the rest of the world who told me not to support her.
“It’s better for a housemate to be voted out from BBnaija, than for such a housemate to be disqualified; that one is a national disgrace.
“If such a housemate were to be in a more civilised society like the UK or America, people will never support such housemate because of the shame of being disqualified on a reality television show.”
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group