There has been a lot of party drama in past Saturdays but last night was a night of catharsis as housemates were in sober mood reflecting the events that have happened since the day 1.
What is the Pepper Dem Party without the drama we often get from the Housemates? This time we got served doses of it by Mercy and Ike. It got so hot that bucket of tears was even shed.
After every Saturday Party, the Icy pair has always entertained us with their moments of sweet words and lovey-dovey. Tonight was a little different as Mercy couldn’t hide her fears about their future together. To her, Ike might not be able to cater to her needs, most especially her family needs which she claimed might overwhelm him. Ike’s reply, in his soft speaking manner, was, “I won’t disappoint you.”
We understand how much Mercy wished Ike could understand her. But the way she went all emotional about it tonight further heightened her fears. Worried if Ike could really take care of her, she told him, “I’m a big commodity.” A statement which we felt should hit Ike, but the resident good guy calmed her with reassuring words. Seeing her friend in tears, Diane felt concerned and joined her, taking turns to share her own experience. Talk about friendship goals.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022