Former Big Brother Naija housemate now fitness trainer, Kemen, has shared how his dreams came crashing down before him at the time he was turning 25.
In a recent post shared on his Instagram page, kemen who turns 30 today, September 25th, shared that his plans of getting married at 25, having all his kids before 29 and also helping his wife get her body back before 30, all came crashing down when he turned 23.
His post resonated with many of his followers whose dreams outlined when they were in their 20s did not materialize.
10yrs ago when I was 20 and working in a multinational company, I thought @25 I would be married, have my last child @29 help my wife 0get her body back in a year @30 and start acting as new lovers ever after. Oh well, I guess I thought too loud and my yard people heard me. I lost my job 3yrs later after I turned 23.
25 met me at the darkest point in my life, depression & ill health led me to fitness but it was obviously designed by God that I go that route because HE placed everyone I needed to get me through the hard times.
5 years down the line, I can say that fitness changed my life, my person, my perspective, my ideology and my understanding of life.
In fitness I found peace, love, satisfaction, hope and fulfilment.
I may not have all I want, but I certainly have what I need.
I’m the best of my kind
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution