Lauretta Onochie, a particular assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media has declared that the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar must be glad he’s strolling free and never languishing in jail.
According to the presidential aide, she noticed a photograph of Atiku, who misplaced the presidential election on February 23rd, with some bizarre inscriptions on it.
Although she didn’t point out what the inscriptions on Atiku’s photograph have been, she famous that the previous vice chairman ought to counsel himself to keep away from being tried for treason.
Onochie additional stated that Atiku ought to face his court case to problem Buhari’s victory relatively than stirring up mischief.
She wrote on Twitter on Tuesday: “I simply returned to Abuja and noticed Atiku’s pictures with some bizarre inscriptions.
“For one who’s fortunate to be strolling free, no matter he’s planning, he shouldn’t neglect that we now have a President in place.
“Nigerians will insist that treason be handled as treason. He ought to counsel himself.
“When you lose an election, you both congratulate the victor otherwise you problem the election leads to court.
“After foot-dragging, Atiku has now managed to go to court. It’s in the best interest of the nation that he continues in that legal path instead of stirring mischief.”
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager