I do ask questions that are hilarious to the students but ridiculous and annoying to the teachers.
Some teachers later got the flows and played along sha.
I wasn’t scared of the most dreaded teachers in school and that’s what made it more interesting.
In other words, I was stubborn and my stubbornness made me popular amongst the students and the teachers. In fact one day my lecturer asked me a question, I was very sure of the answers i gave me him, but he doubt me. So i told him to recheck the same answer in his note.
It helped a lot because my questions make the teachers go deep into whatever they might be teaching.
Don’t know how my name got around the school sha.
Some people do hear my name but don’t know me in person, that’s how popular I was in my secondary school days.
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line