A Nigerian lady, Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu Onche, has been declared missing, just few days to her wedding day.
Igbere TV gathered that the lady who is supposed to get married on 29th December, 2019 was last seen on 20th of this month.
Speaking with Igbere TV correspondent, Inalegwu Francis Agebe Onche who spoke on behalf of the family said they are worried over her whereabouts.
He said : “My aunt is missing. Her marriage is on 29th of December. She is from Benue state.”
She speaks Idoma and English language. She is a civil defence officer. She is based in Otukpo, Benue state.”
“Kindly help us because the whole family is worried.”
“She was last seen in Otukpo general market on friday morning which is on the 20th of december. She was already preparing for her marriage with her fiance on 29th.”
“As for the detailed account, all the sibblings are also helping to make way for her wedding some have even arrived home from everywhere in Nigeria .”
“She is based in otukpo. We became worried when afer 2 days all her lines are switched off. And even till now.”
You can call this numbers
08038622466 and 07033593782
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement