Benue Attack : PDP Youths Warn FG, Says Nothing Should happen To Ortom, Calls For Buhari Resignation
The Peoples Democratic Party Youth Alliance has warned that nothing should happen to Governor Samuel Ortom and other party leaders in Benue State.
Speaking in Abuja, the National Coordinator, Charles Omini described the attempted assassination as a threat to democracy and warned that no amount of harassment and intimidation can stop PDP Governors and other party leaders from speaking the truth to Power.
The Youths demanded immediate probe on the attempted Murder. They described the All Progressive Congress led federal government that it lacks capacity to provide security to Nigerians.
The Youths who further called on the resignation of President Muhammdu Buhari says Buhari lacks the capacity to lead Nigerians.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution