Th former Director General, (DG) of Cross River State Primary Health care Development Agency (CRSPHCDA), Dr Betta Edu was today honoured by the Egbezum Community of Ebom village in Abi LGA for her selfless services and contributions to the political growth of the Ebom Community. Her tremendous contributions to the emergence of Hon Dr Davis Ettah as Member of the Cross River State House of Assembly during the 2019 general elections was not neglected as well.
The entire leadership of the Ebom Community singled her as the only female awardee as encomium was poured on her for being everywhere and at all times ensuring that the rural villages that had nobody to speak or solicit for them were being given due medical attention thereby contributing immensely to bringing government closer to their community as well as her immense contributions in the reviving of PHC in their Community and other hard to reach interior villages in CRS.
Dr Betta Edu who irrespective of her tight schedule honored the invitation expressed her sincere appreciation to the entire people of Abi LGA, the Ebom Community and in her usual manner thanked Sen Ben Ayade for giving her the opportunity, privilege and the platform to help humanity and contribute her quota to the growth of CRSPHCDA. She charged the entire people of Abi LGA to support the leadership/administration of Sen Ben Ayade as she expressed her willingness and readiness to offer more services to the Abi nation and Cross River State at large in any given capacity at any given period of time.
She was received and welcomed to the Award venue by a cross section of Central Students Assembly (CENSA) as the students used that opportunity to thank their *MATRON* for her wonderful support and contributions to Central Students all over the 6 LGAs, they appreciated her for doing a wonderful job in CRSPHCDA and wishes to see her in service once in again.
In her usual magnanimous manner and her desire to always encourage and support students/youths, She thanked Central Students Assembly and promised to give scholarship to 5 students right away after supporting the Association with a huge cash donation. Mr Peter Bassey, one of Dr Betta Edu’s staff pledged to support his boss in the scholarship scheme to make a round figure of 6 person’s thereby picking 1 person per LGA.
Also speaking, Dr Betta Edu’s staff, Ntem Kris promised to support the new administration by sponsoring one of the Associations major program whenever the newly elected Central Students Association ( CENSA) CHIEF comes up with his blueprint.
*Media and Publicity*
- Rotary Club Of Calabar -Tinapa Honors Honorable Mrs Blessing Egbara With A Meritorious Award (Photos)
- School Reopening: Wike Talks Tough, Vow To Sanction Schools That Violates COVID-19 Protocols
- Trouble Looms In Nigeria As 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court
- BREAKING!! Lawmaker Cries To Buhari As Herdsmen Takes Over His Community
- CRIME WATCH: N2.67Billion School Feeding Funds Found In Private Accounts – ICPC
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Phillips Outsourcing 2020 Bank Contact Center Agents Recruitment (1,000 Openings)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Virgin-Landmarts
- Jobs in Nigeria for Data Entry Clerk at The Center for Community Health and Development International 2020