Betta Edu offers free medical services in Cross River, says more communities to be capture early next year
For the record, Dr Betta Edu is the immediate past Director General (DG) of Cross River State Primary Health Care Development Agency (CRSPHDA) and currently a commissioner awaiting official inauguration.
Betta Edu is a health friendly advocate and a government official who from time-to-time has declared free medical services to the good people of Abi local government area of Cross River State.
Hundreds of residents trooped out in Abi local government area of Cross River yesterday for treatment in the free medical mission organised by Dr Betta Edu.
The medical mission started in Adadama on Friday and would be taken to Ekureku 1, while according to Edu other council wards to follow early next year, 2020.
Residents were given instant treatment for eye, teeth, hernia and general examination free of charge and drugs were also given to them.
- Hot Nigerian Jobs at National Hospital Abuja –24 Positions ( Apply Now )
- Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2021
- British American Tabacco Nigeria (BATN) Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment
- 9mobile Recruitment 2021 for April
- Gender and Protection Officer (Intern) at African Youth for Peace Development and Empowerment Foundation
- Admin Officer at African Youth for Peace Development and Empowerment Foundation
- Nutrition Program Assistant at International Medical Corps