The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has alleged that the federal government in collaboration with Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, planned to kill members of Nnamdi Kanu’s family who are living in his compound in Isiama, Afaraukwu in Umuahia.
A press release by Emma Powerful, Media and Publicity secretary of IPOB stated that some armed security personnel have been stationed in front of the compound.
The release read, “Another round of genocide looms again at the front of our leader’s compound in Isiama Afara ukwu Ibeku Umuahia, Abia State by Fulani terror group.
“IPOB intelligence unit is gathering information how Okezie Ikpeazu and co-stationed Fulani terrorists in front of our leader’s compound in Isiama Afaraukwu the ancestral home of our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu tonight.
“The Fulani assassins in a white Toyota Hilux loitering in front of our leader’s house in Isiama-Afaraukwu tonight better retrace their steps. Whoever sent them will be exposed and held accountable. The Efulefus that invited them on this dark day are in for one almighty shock.
“Okezie Ikpeazu and federal government Nigeria headed by Fulani stationed these terrorists to eliminate innocent people of Afaraukwu Ibeku and anybody seen around Nnamdi Kanu’s compound.
“We are calling on international community and civilised citizens across the world to be aware and prevail upon Okezie Ikpeazu and his collaborators to withdraw their killer squad in front of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s compound, If anybody killed in Afaraukwu Okezie Ikpeazu and co would be held accountable.”
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executive recruitment
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company