The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has disclosed that its leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, is scheduled to visit four other countries as part of efforts to sensitise the global community about the need to actualise Biafra. A statement on Tuesday by IPOB’s Media and Publicity Secretary, Comrade Emma Powerful, listed the countries as Switzerland, France, Japan and Australia.
According to Powerful, Kanu is expected to rally and sensitise Biafrans and host government on the need for everybody, group and association to join IPOB in the final push towards Biafra liberation.
IPOB in the statement hailed Biafrans and members of the IPOB family living in the Unites States and Canada for the rousing reception they accorded Kanu and his team during his recent town hall meetings and lectures in different cities across both countries.
The group said that the level of respect and support accorded to Kanu in the course of the visits showed that the world at large is fully in sync with the Biafra restoration project and the leadership of Kanu.
The statement said: “We owe a debt of gratitude to the USA and Canadian police that safeguarded the venue of our meetings and provided close quarter protection to our leader at every public appearance.
“We equally thank all Biafran veterans that made it to Atlanta Georgia, Toronto Canada, Houston Texas, Chicago and New York City, including various socio-clutural organisations affiliate organisations who contributed immensely to ensuring the success of this tour.”
Source News Express
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution