COMMUNIQUE ON THE RECENT HAPPENINGS IN EREI NORTH SOUTH OF BIASE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, CROSS RIVER STATE.
The Chairman Biase Security Council, Mrs Helen Isamoh Egodo has condemned in totality the current invasion by some armed militia of the whole villages in Erei North and South in Biase Local Government Area of Cross River State, killings and destroying homes/properties.
The invasion which began within the early hours of Sunday 17th March, 2019 rendered a whole bunch of our people homeless thereby making a close to refugee state of affairs now.
Describing the killings and destruction of properties by the invaders as inhuman, barbaric and satanic.
This evil act must be condemned by all sane minds as Erei group of villages is quick turning into a theater of bloodshed, ochestrated by the current disaster between Urugbam and Abawan communities.
She added that the incessant genocidal killings of our brothers and sisters in Erei was barbaric and completely unacceptable.
She nevertheless appealed to the people to stay calm as authorities is on high of the matter, therefore vital safety measures is already in place to revive peace within the space noting that the safety companies are working hand in hand with the state authorities to nib the disaster on the bud and produce a long-lasting answer to the mentioned disaster .
Helen Agan Isamoh-Egodo (Mrs)
Biase Security Management Committee
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited