COMMUNIQUE ON THE RECENT HAPPENINGS IN EREI NORTH SOUTH OF BIASE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, CROSS RIVER STATE.
The Chairman Biase Security Council, Mrs Helen Isamoh Egodo has condemned in totality the current invasion by some armed militia of the whole villages in Erei North and South in Biase Local Government Area of Cross River State, killings and destroying homes/properties.
The invasion which began within the early hours of Sunday 17th March, 2019 rendered a whole bunch of our people homeless thereby making a close to refugee state of affairs now.
Describing the killings and destruction of properties by the invaders as inhuman, barbaric and satanic.
This evil act must be condemned by all sane minds as Erei group of villages is quick turning into a theater of bloodshed, ochestrated by the current disaster between Urugbam and Abawan communities.
She added that the incessant genocidal killings of our brothers and sisters in Erei was barbaric and completely unacceptable.
She nevertheless appealed to the people to stay calm as authorities is on high of the matter, therefore vital safety measures is already in place to revive peace within the space noting that the safety companies are working hand in hand with the state authorities to nib the disaster on the bud and produce a long-lasting answer to the mentioned disaster .
Helen Agan Isamoh-Egodo (Mrs)
Biase Security Management Committee
- OCTOBER 1: President Buhari To Address Nigerians From Eagle Square
- Breaking!! Confusion As Lagos Govt Cancels Independent Day Celebration
- HOT! We Don’t Want Godfathers For Our Governor — Oba Of Benin Warns Wike
- BREAKING!! Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Governorship Election Gallantly, Except — Popular Pastor Predicts
- JUST IN!! Winner Of BBNaija2020, Laycon Receives N30Million Cash Prize, Others
- BBC Recruitment 2020 for for an Editor, Gist Nigeria
- International Organization for Migration Jobs for Graduates
- World Bank Recruitment 2020 for a Graduate Administrative Assistant in Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Virgin Forest Energy Limited
- Engineering Jobs in Nigeria at Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL)