Nigerian comedian, AY Makun, on Saturday reacted to the disqualification of Tacha Akide from the Big Brother Naija reality TV show.
Recall that Tacha was disqualified from the show for alleged provocation and violence during a fight with fellow housemate Mercy Ekeh.
However, AY said the decision to send Tacha packing from the show was uncalled for.
Speaking in a live video on Instagram, the popular comedian said: “But that part where they now had to throw her [Tacha] out is the part that I do not support.
“Not like I support violence but it was quite subtle. It was just a pull like ‘get your hair off my face’ kind of attitude.”
The comedian spoke further that Mercy attempted the real violence when she picked an object to attack Tacha.
He said: “Mercy attempted grabbing a bottle or something to use on her before the boys came in.”
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution