From Abuja; The Member Representing Warri Federal Constituency at the Federal House of Representatives, Hon. Chief Thomas Ereyitomi JP celebrates with the Ologbotsere , the Traditional Prime Minister of Warri Kingdom, Chief Ayirimi Emami on the ocassion of his birthday Sunday April 25, 2020.
Chief Ereyitomi JP described Chief Emami as great man who loves his people and have been defending the homogeneous existence of the ethnic group in Delta State, Nigeria and across the world, adding that his doggedness and prowess displayed has helped the nation to grow.
The Warri National Assembly member speaking further noted that Chief Emami is a man of peace who wants Warri federal constituency to be better and that he’s also a unifier of people across the state and country.
He wished him plentiful years to celebrate his birth date, long life as well as good health and other divine achievements.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited