Black American rapper Kanye West has been named the richest musician in the world according to the 2020 edition of Forbes annual celebrity top 100 lists.
Clocking in with 2020 earnings of $170 million, the rapper ranks at number two behind his sister-in-law on the forces annual celebrity 100 lists making him the richest musician.
Kanye West emerged number 2 behind his sister-in-law Kylie Jenner, who earned $590m, $340m of which came from the 51% sale of her Kylie Cosmetics.
8 others behind Jenner and west on the list of 100 richest celebrities are sportsmen Roger Federer, Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Movie producer and movie star Perry, another sportsman Neymar, Radio personality Howard Stern, sportsman Lebron James and movie star Dwayne Johnson.
According to Forbes, West is now officially worth $1.3 billion.
His new feat as the richest musician was made possible by multi-hyphenate’s contract with Adidas for his massively popular sneaker brand Yeezy.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021