A beautiful Nigerian bride on Saturday, September 7, walked down the aisle with her visually impaired husband in a wedding ceremony which took place at St. Williams Catholic Church in Lafia, Nasarawa State capital.
The beautiful bride wrote ;
I said ‘I Do’ to her husband from Kogi state while cheered on by her family, friends and well-wishers.”
A Facebook user, Nora Chika who shared photos from the event, wrote:
“WONDERFUL shall never end ooo, beautiful Plateau bride and her handsome blind groom. I witness d I DO I DO today, no be say na money d bride c ooo this is indeed true love. May God bless their union I pray.
See photos below;
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution