Following a violent clash which ensued between teachers and students of Baptist Government High School, Gbodofon, Osogbo, Osun State Government has ordered immediate and indefinite closure of the school.
It would be recalled that violent clash ensued between students and teachers of the school which resulted in three students sustaining cutlass cuts and property worth several thousands of naira belonging to the school were destroyed.
Wielding cutlasses and clubs, some yet to be identified students had stormed the school and attacked teachers and other students on sight.
It was gathered that some teachers, who had guts, had also wielded cutlasses to attack the students in self defence.
Other teachers of the school were said to have been locked up for minutes while the clash lasted.
There was commotion within the school premises as everyone scampered for safety.
During the clash, three students of the school were said to have sustained cutlass cuts.
The students, who attacked the teachers and other students were said to have damaged some of the school properties.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group