Comrade Godwin Nyiam, the Director General of the Department of Public Transportation, DOPT., has been given accolades for restoring order within the area,
Making the commendation on Wednsday during a courtesy on him, the Leaders of Efik and Hausa communities in Bogobri, High Chief Maurice O Offiong and Salisu AbbaLawan said with the erection of ‘no parking’ order on both sides of the road close to the Access Bank , normalcy has returned to the area.
“We have no more fears traffic accidents and road congestion in Bogobri which used to be the order of the day in the past and we are highly appreciative of this”. Sarki Hausa, Salisu Abba said
He said people can now go about their businesses freely and this has greatly assisted their children zand wives to cross the road without the frequent reports of being knocked down by reckless drivers.
On his part, High Chief Offiong said people who live around the area can drive in and outside their houses without being blocked by truck and other vehicles,
“In the past we could hardly drive out or return to our homes without spending long time waiting foir trucjs to give way”
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution