One of the residents who certify the attack on Faduma Kolomdi village in Gubio local government area Borno State, revealed how insurgents mislead the villagers before they attacked.
It was revealed by the Cable, how over 70 people were killed in the attack. The person who survived, who revealed what happened when the governor of the state Babagana Zulum, visited the village, reported that 81 residents were killed, 13 people injured and 7 others, including the village head ,were attacked.
The survived person revealed that the terrorists in armored tanks and gun trucks, came around 10am. They attacked for about six hours and left around 4pm. They brought us together and revealed that they wanted to give religious discourse to us. They asked us to give away whatever arm we had. Some people submit their dane guns, now and arrows.
The terrorists pretended as if they were there for any violence, suddenly they started firing their weapons. Even the women and children were not left behind, many shot at close distance, many ran , but at the end of the attack, many people were murdered. They went away with 400 cattles. The governor of the state Babagana Zulum informed the military to put more efforts on the fight against the terrorists.
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (65 Positions) – Part B
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 For Graduate ( 67 Positions) Party-A
- Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate