In the ongoing war against terrorism in Nigeria, the Nigerian troops have been working tirelessly to make sure they put an end to the problem of Boko Haram menace in Nigeria.
Lately, the Nigerian troops have been recording steady success as they are killing scores of the fighters in their various camps, ambushes and capturing many of them alive.
In part of their effort to win the battle against terrorism, a Boko Haram Commander has surrendered to the Nigerian Army this morning after been overpowered, due to a failed attack in Baga town.
The terrorist who surrendered to the Nigerian Army is said to be 25 years of age and that he was the commander of Boko Haram fighters for Lake Chad axis.
He was said to have led various deadly attacks on people including the recent attack in Baga town that was repelled by the Nigerian troops.
What do you think should be done to him for willingly surrendering himself to the Nigerian troops?
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager