Reno Omokri, an aide to former President, Goodluck Jonathan, has reacted to the claim that President Muhammadu Buhari government secretly buried 1,000 Nigerian soldiers killed by Boko Haram and ISWAP.
Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, had since reacted to the report.
In a tweet on Thursday, Omokri said the Wall Street Journal’s report on the matter was saddening, adding that President Buhari was not winning the war against Boko Haram as his government would want Nigerians to understand.
He noted that the secret burial was an attempt to hide the true state of the war on terror.
“If you have a SON, DAUGHTER, HUSBAND, WIFE, BROTHER or SISTER in the @HQNigerianArmy that you have not heard from in a while, [Let] Nigerians know the truth about the 1000 soldiers secretly buried by General @MBuhari’s regime.”
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group