Boko Haram: Reno Omokri reacts to claim that Buhari govt secretly buried 1,000 soldiers
Reno Omokri, an aide to former President, Goodluck Jonathan, has reacted to the claim that President Muhammadu Buhari government secretly buried 1,000 Nigerian soldiers killed by Boko Haram and ISWAP.
Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, had since reacted to the report.
In a tweet on Thursday, Omokri said the Wall Street Journal’s report on the matter was saddening, adding that President Buhari was not winning the war against Boko Haram as his government would want Nigerians to understand.
He noted that the secret burial was an attempt to hide the true state of the war on terror.
“If you have a SON, DAUGHTER, HUSBAND, WIFE, BROTHER or SISTER in the @HQNigerianArmy that you have not heard from in a while, [Let] Nigerians know the truth about the 1000 soldiers secretly buried by General @MBuhari’s regime.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- JUST IN!! PDP Crisis Continues In Cross River As NWC Postponed Congress
- BREAKING!! Aisha Buhari Seriously Sick, Secretly Flown To Saudi Arabia For Treatment
- JUST IN!! Attorney-General of The Federation Orders IG of Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers
- Omini Warns INEC Chairman Mammud, We Will Not Allow Buhari, Oshiomhle To Rig Edo Elections
- All You Need To Know About SS3 ‘Benefit Boys’ Who Resumed School With iPhone 11 And Benz
Share this post with your Friends on