Bola Tinubu, a national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has dissolved all political groups in the state following a cold war between him and Rauf Aregbesola, his associate, TheCable can report.
The decision was announced at the meeting of the Governor’s Advisory Council (GAC) in Lagos on Tuesday afternoon.
Aregbesola was accused of launching political groups in the state without the knowledge of Tinubu, who is regarded as the political leader.
There are insinuations that Aregbesola, former governor of Osun state, is interested in running for president in 2023, an ambition that may pit him against his former boss who is also believed to be interested.
The Mandate Group, made up of Tinubu’s loyalists, was relaunched by Aregbesola recently but TheCable understands that the former Lagos governor was not in the picture.
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line