Some Nigerians took to Twitter earlier today to make complaints receiving multiple debit alerts for trips they never embarked on with Bolt.
The multiple debit alerts received led to speculation of the transportation network company’s server being hacked. Here are some tweets below;
However reacting to the complaints made, the management of Bolt denied being hacked. The debit alerts received by customers was blamed on issue their payment partner or bank is experiencing.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group