Brazil vs Nigeria: Moses sends message to Super Eagles forward
Levante winger, Moses Simon, has backed newly invited Super Eagles forward, Peter Olayinka to prove himself at the national team if he gets to feature against Brazil in an international friendly on October 13 in Singapore.
Moses, who is currently on loan at French Ligue 1 side, Nantes, believes Olayinka will not disappoint Nigeria, adding that the Slavia Prague star is a good player.
“Olayinka is a good player that’s why he is a professional playing abroad,” Moses told Owngoalnigeria.
“All that is left is to prove himself with the Super Eagles and I am confident he won’t disappoint.
“We were together at Gent, so I know what I am saying about his abilities.”
Olayinka has been impressive so far this season for his Czech Republic club, Slavia Prague.
He scored in his side’s UEFA Champions League away 1-1 draw against Inter Milan last month.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- Tension as Suspected case of Coronavirus in Lagos under investigation ( Full Details )
- Latest Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2020/2021
- Teenage girl stabs boyfriend to death over N3,000 in Ogun
- Fire razes Gboko Sec. School hostel in Benue
- Why Saudi Arabia bans religious pilgrims from visiting Mecca or Medina
Share this post with your Friends on