Brazil vs Nigeria: Moses sends message to Super Eagles forward
Levante winger, Moses Simon, has backed newly invited Super Eagles forward, Peter Olayinka to prove himself at the national team if he gets to feature against Brazil in an international friendly on October 13 in Singapore.
Moses, who is currently on loan at French Ligue 1 side, Nantes, believes Olayinka will not disappoint Nigeria, adding that the Slavia Prague star is a good player.
“Olayinka is a good player that’s why he is a professional playing abroad,” Moses told Owngoalnigeria.
“All that is left is to prove himself with the Super Eagles and I am confident he won’t disappoint.
“We were together at Gent, so I know what I am saying about his abilities.”
Olayinka has been impressive so far this season for his Czech Republic club, Slavia Prague.
He scored in his side’s UEFA Champions League away 1-1 draw against Inter Milan last month.
- Factory Workers needed at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Primary School Teacher Needed at Loyola Academy
- Vacancies for Subject / Classroom Teachers at Eminentville Schools Port Harcourt –14 Positions
- Front Desk Officer at Amaget Online Store
- Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited recruitment for HR / Admin & Executive Assistant
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Lawyer Accuses FBI, US Govt Of Kidnapping Hushpuppi From Dubai (Read Argument)
- Cross River Youth Council Hails Imoke @59
- Fraud: Release Me Please, Suspended EFCC Chairman Begs IG Of Police
- Ekpenyong Seeks Partnership With Calabar Municipal Council On Effective Healthcare Delivery
- COVID-19: SON Commends C/River Govt For Production of Personal Protective Equipment
Share this post with your Friends on