Paris Saint-Germain forward, Neymar, was among the first set of players to arrive in Singapore, ahead of Brazil’s next international matches.
The Selecao will take on Senegal on October 10 and Nigeria three days later.
According to Fox Sports Brazil, Neymar was accompanied by his PSG teammates Thiago Silva and Marquinhos.
The three players were released by PSG, after their 4-0 win against Angers SCO, in which Neymar netted his fourth league goal of the season.
Neymar will make his 100th appearance for country in one of the matches this week.
Other Brazilian players in camp include Roberto Firmino, Fabinho (both Liverpool), Richarlison (Everton), Casemiro, éder Militão (both Real Madrid) and Lucas Paquetá (AC Milan).
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement