Head coach of the Super Eagles, Gernot Rohr, has identified seven players he intends to include in his squad, for next month’s international friendly against Brazil at the National Stadium in Singapore.
William Troost-Ekong, Semi Ajayi, Ola Aina, Jamilu Collins and goalkeepers Francis Uzoho, Ikechukwu Ezenwa and Maduka Okoye are expected to be in the group.
In an interview with Sporting Life Nigeria, Rohr said: “Most of the players who played against Ukraine like the vice-captain of the team Troost Ekong, Semi Ajayi, Ola Aina, Jamilu Collins, Francis Uzoho, and the other two goalkeepers will be recalled to battle against Brazil.
“Some of these players will be invited again now to play against Brazil because they did so well against Ukraine.”
In the latest FIFA world rankings, Brazil and Nigeria dropped one place, with the South Americans now ranked third and the three-time African champions 34th.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution