The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) have given invited Super Eagles players, a deadline of Wednesday, October 9, to arrive for this weekend’s international friendly against Brazil, according to Sporting Life.
They will report at the Fairmont Hotel, which will be their base ahead of the highly anticipated encounter.
The Brazil national team have already landed in Singapore and will be lodged at the JW Marriott Hotel.
Tite’s team will hold their training sessions will hold at the Kallang Football Hub, starting from 1730 hours local time.
The match is scheduled to kick off 1pm Nigerian time on October 13.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group