BREAK!! All Nigerian Universities Resume January 18, FG
After reaching consensus with Governors, Commissioners and other stakeholders, the Federal Government has given the nod for schools to resume on January 18.
The consensus was reached at a meeting held in Abuja between the Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu, and the Education Commissioners.
The Federal Ministry of Education’s Permanent Secretary, Arc. Sonny Echono, who confirmed this, said: “We had extensive discussions with state governors, school owners, labor / staff unions and representatives of students.” And the consensus is that all schools should reopen.
“The reopening of schools, however, will comply with COVID-19 protocols, in particular with strict adherence to non-pharmaceutical procedures.”
- Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Latest Job Recruitment at Sun Metal Industries Limited
- Legal Entity and Capital Planning Manager at Citibank Nigeria LimitedBy
- Kwara State Teachers Recruitment 2021 ( Kwara State SUBEB Portal www.subeb.kw.gov.ng)
- Job Vacancies at Winco Foam Industries Limited