BREAK!! All Nigerian Universities Resume January 18, FG
After reaching consensus with Governors, Commissioners and other stakeholders, the Federal Government has given the nod for schools to resume on January 18.
The consensus was reached at a meeting held in Abuja between the Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu, and the Education Commissioners.
The Federal Ministry of Education’s Permanent Secretary, Arc. Sonny Echono, who confirmed this, said: “We had extensive discussions with state governors, school owners, labor / staff unions and representatives of students.” And the consensus is that all schools should reopen.
“The reopening of schools, however, will comply with COVID-19 protocols, in particular with strict adherence to non-pharmaceutical procedures.”
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation