BREAKING!! Abia State Governor Dumps PDP For APC
According to reports from Abuja, the embattled governor of Abia State, Dr. Victor Okezie Ikpeazu, has started high-level discussions on a possible switch to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).
This was revealed by a source at the APC National Headquarters in Abuja. Several planning meetings have been held between the governor and key national party leaders in the state, according to the source. The meetings were aimed at giving the governor a smooth transition and securing him a seat in the Abia South Senatorial District.
According to the source, talks are already underway, and the governor will defect to the APC if he is assured of a ticket for the Abia South Senatorial seat, which is currently held by Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe.
The above scenario is most likely to assess political outcomes in 2023. Governor Ikpeazu and his supporters are treating the Abia North/South Federal Constituency by-election on Saturday very seriously in order to prevent an unceremonious defection to the APC.
Winning the election, according to Ikpeazu, will increase his relevancy while decamping.
Meanwhile, if Governor Ikpeazu decamps, it is predicted that other high-ranking politicians in the state will follow suit, effectively turning South State into an APC stronghold.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution