Investigative Journalist, Fisayo Soyombo states in a tweet that former Oyo State Governor: Senator Abiola Ajimobi is “late”
According to him, his sources within told him that the governor is on life support and the only reason he hasn’t been pronounced dead is just because the plugs have not been pulled yet.
UPDATE: My source insists the late Governor is gone even though he still hasn’t been disconnected from life support.
I understand that other than placing him on life support, First Cardiology Consultants is “currently not doing anything else” on him.
By the way, many of those tweeting ‘Ajimobi is alive’ have not seen or spoken to him since y/day. His supporters & aides at the hospital do not even have access to him.
The media aide who issued a rebuttal did it only after making phone calls; he himself has no firsthand info.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement