BREAKING!! Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support, But He’s Gone” – Fisayo Soyombo
Investigative Journalist, Fisayo Soyombo states in a tweet that former Oyo State Governor: Senator Abiola Ajimobi is “late”
According to him, his sources within told him that the governor is on life support and the only reason he hasn’t been pronounced dead is just because the plugs have not been pulled yet.
UPDATE: My source insists the late Governor is gone even though he still hasn’t been disconnected from life support.
I understand that other than placing him on life support, First Cardiology Consultants is “currently not doing anything else” on him.
By the way, many of those tweeting ‘Ajimobi is alive’ have not seen or spoken to him since y/day. His supporters & aides at the hospital do not even have access to him.
The media aide who issued a rebuttal did it only after making phone calls; he himself has no firsthand info.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 5 Ways To Avoid Getting Financially Wrecked By Family Just Because You’re First Born (A MUST READ)
- What Will Happen If Church Is Ever Closed Again — David Oyedepo Sends Strong Warning To FG
- Not A Good Time To Be Sick In Nigeria By Dr. Prince Charles Dickson
- BREAKING!! WAEC Examination Body Sends Very Important Message To All School Proprietors
- China Loan: Amaechi Says Nigeria Will Pay Back In 20 Years
Share this post with your Friends on