BREAKING!! Anambra Governor Declares Curfew As Unknown Gunmen In A Tinted SUV Car Killed Five More Soldiers
The incident had wreaked havoc on the state, with dreaded military troops barricading main access points.
According to a source, the gunmen who arrived in a tinted SUV car caught the military off guard as they opened fire on the soldiers, killing five and severely damaging the security Hilux truck.
When called, Mr. Ikenga Tochukwu, the PPRO of the Anambra State Police Command, confirmed the event. “It happened around 8.40 p.m. on Friday,” he said. However, I have yet to get information about casualties.”
Travelers were stranded, according to Congress, because major roads leading to the state were closed.
The state government, on the other hand, had declared a curfew, restricting movement in the state from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. every day.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates