The Cross River State Government has unveiled plans to partner World Bank with 92 Community and Social Development (CSD) Plans and 218 multi-sectoral projects to enrich lives across the state.
Disclosing this at the Completion and Sustainability workshop for the Community and Social Development Program (CSDP) in Calabar,
Commissioner for International Development/ Global Donor Cooperation, Dr. Inyang Asibong, highlighted government’s activities in partnership with World Bank in a bid to create sustainable development through multi-sectoral projects.
“Since the onset of the Governor Ben Ayade- led administration, 69 Community Development plans comprising 168 multi-sectoral micro-projects and another 23 Community Development activities comprising 50 multi-sectoral micro-projects have also been completed.”
According to her; “projects spread across the state include classroom blocks, health posts, equipping of staff quarters, boreholes for pipe-borne water, culverts, mini bridges and market stores”
Dr Asibong, applauded Governor Ben Ayade whose zeal towards social development ensured the success of the program while lauding benefiting communities for their contributions ranging from donation of natural resources as well as initiative to institute a maintenance committee to ensure the effective utilization of the projects.
On his part, Mr. Fidel Udie, the CSDP Head in the State, CSDP has impacted positively on the lives of all people living in the befitting communities through the use of micro-projects.
The overall objective of the project is to increase access to the poor and vulnerable and improve social and natural resource infrastructure services in a sustainable manner.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited