BREAKING: Another fuel tanker fire (the second in less than 48 hours) engulfs Onitsha
Less than 48 hours after a major fire outbreak caused by a fuel tanker explosion in the commercial city of Onitsha, killing about seven people and destroying shops, another fire outbreak has in the wee hours of Thursday destroyed properties worth millions of naira.
It was gathered that the fire outbreak which started around 3:30am in front of Bessoy Petrol station along Enugu-Onitsha expressway was caused by a fuel tanker which fell in that area.
Though the extent of damage is yet to be ascertained, buildings, vehicles and other valuable properties in Omaba Phase 2 were affected as the fire ravaged through the gutter.
Confirming the incident, the state Commissioner of Police (CP) John Abang said: “This time around the fire service responded well after they were contacted by my men.”
Source News Express
Posted 18/10/2019 09:16:01
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution