Be Happy as the application for INEC recruitment is still on as stated on their portal. Registration ends on the 1st of March 2020.
The very real reason you are a graduate is the fact that you have differentiated yourself from the undergraduates (students) and it’s a great feeling when you apply for a job. The good news is that if you have successfully applied for the various categories of job offers from INEC you stand a chance of being recruited.
For those who have successfully applied, be happy as you await shortlisting. Very soon you will be out of the labor market earning a reasonable amount of money.
You need to be happy as a federal job await you. Hear are the benefits of getting a federal job.
1. Job security
2. Promotion awaits you every 3-4 years
3. Available time for yourself.
4. Entrepreneurship skills and opportunity
5. Gratiuty and Pensions.
Please keep your fingers crossed as start preparing for Aptitude test.
Please comment,like and share if u see this relevant.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited