Ekiti State governor Kayode Fayemi on Wednesday said he has tested positive for coronavirus.
“I took my third Covid-19 test yesterday and it came back positive,” Fayemi tweeted. “I’m generally ok and I’m already self isolating at home and receiving the best of care from my medical team.
“I’m delegating critical tasks to my Deputy but will continue routine duty from home.”
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line