President Muhammadu Buhari, Wednesday received the news of the death of the Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in South Africa, Dr Taiye Olusola Abe, aged 65.
In his condolence message signed by Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Buhari sympathizes with the family, friends and colleagues of the deceased, urging them to take heart, and praying that God will comfort them at this time of sorrow.
President Buhari recalls many meetings with the departed on visits to South Africa, and remarks that he was a man with unmistakable love for Nigeria, and deep commitment to the ideals of the All Progressives Congress.
“Dr Abe looked forward to a Nigeria that would take its rightful place among the comity of nations, and passionately believed in a resurgent country we could all be proud of. We will not relent in working towards that goal,” the President says.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement