Written By: Olugbenga Ige Olugbenga Ige
Some members of the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) have formed a new group called APC NEC – Integrity Group.
In a letter made available to newsmen in Abuja on Monday, the group said it has appointed Hon. Abubakar Sadiq Saadu as its Chairman and David Okumba will serve as Secretary.
According to the letter, the essence of forming the group is to further sustain the repositioning efforts of the Caretaker Committee of the party and to keep the Non-National Working Committee of National Executive Committee (Non-NWC NEC) of the APC moving.
The Group also assured the Caretake committee Chairman, Mai Buni of its support and readiness to work with the Caretaker Committee in order to restore the party to its leading status.
It also commended President Muhammadu Buhari over the dissolution of the National Working Committee (NWC) of the party and expressed optimism that the Caretaker Committee will engender genuine reconciliation and peace in the party.
The group described the emergence of Mai Mala Buni, the Yobe State governor, the chair of the Caretaker/Extra-Ordinary National Convention Planning Committee as a well thought out move.
The executive committee of the group as conveyed to the caretaker committee include, Hon. Abubakar Sadiq Saadu – North West (Chairman), Dr. Mrs. Racheal Akpabio – South South (Deputy Chairman), David Okumgba – South-South (Secretary), Abubakar A. Musa – North East (Asst. Secretary), Lawal Kolade – South West (Treasurer), Terver Aginde – North Ce
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement