The Court of Appeal sitting in Abuja on Tuesday affirmed the suspension of Comrade Adams Oshiomole as a member and National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Ruling on the interlocutory appeal filed by Comrade Oshiomhole, the appellate court upheld the decision of the Federal Capital Territory High Court delivered by Justice Danlami Senchi which in March ordered the suspension of Oshiomhole as well as restraining him from parading himself as the National Chairman of the party.
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/breaking-appeal-court-sacks-oshiomhole-as-apc-national-chairman.html?feed_id=22625&_unique_id=5ee9240603e2f
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022