Ade Adesomoju, Abuja
The Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, will on Thursday begin calling their witnesses at the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal to prove their petition against the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari at the February 23 poll.
The Justice Mohammed Garba-led tribunal of five judges announced this on Wednesday, marking the end of the pre-hearing session in respect of the petition.
Addressing lawyers representing the parties in the case on Wednesday, Justice Garba said, “You will recall on Monday that you indicated that trial should begin on Thursday.
“In line with that, the pre-hearing session for this petition will have to end today (Wednesday) to enable us to commence trial in respect of this petition from Thursday, July 4, 2019.
“It is on that basis that I will now present the report of the report of the pre-hearing session.”
The presentation of the pre-hearing session in respect of the petition is still ongoing.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company