Yobe State SUBEB recruitment portal Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment

BREAKING : Boko Haram planning to attack Ondo State

1 min


BREAKING : Boko Haram planning to attack Ondo State

Boko Haram elements are planning to launch a series of attacks in Ondo State starting from November 1, SaharaReporters reports.
According to a source, the terrorists needed to carry out the attacks to raise funds for their terrorist activities.
“The Boko Haram elements are currently somewhere between Kogi and Ondo. They have concluded plans to launch an armed robbery attack on Owo town on November 1, 2019. It’s the state governor’s local council area,” the source told SaharaReporters.
“But there are other planned attacks,” another source disclosed.
“We have gathered intelligence that these Boko Haram insurgents want to raise more money to execute their terrorist projects.”
The source told SaharaReporters that some commercial banks in the state were the target.
“That’s a fact: if they carried out the planned attacks, their focus would be the commercial banks and that’s going to happen any moment from now,” the security agent said.
Another source confirmed that certain roads in the state had been marked out for kidnapping too.
He said, “The Boko Haram insurgents planned to kidnap people, carjack along major routes like Owo-Benin axis, Isua Ikare, and Auga-Ayere roads.”
It was not clear at the moment if the state government and the police were aware of the security threat and planned attacks.
Details later.
Source: Sahara Reporters

READ ALSO  CRSG Takes Over Oba/Itega Okpame Land Dispute In Yala

RSS
Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria


Like it? Share with your friends!

Jake Clifford

Jake Clifford is a Nigerian Born blogger and a fast growing Journalist, whose aim is to inform Nigerians with happening across Nigeria. Send story tips to him via [email protected] or

0 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.