BREAKING: Buhari Appoints New NNPC Board [FULL LIST]
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the reconstitution of the Board of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). The reports has it that the decision by the President to reconstitution the new NNPC board was disclosed in a statement issued on Saturday morning by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina.
Adesina said the news NNPC board which is coming after the expiration of the term of the board members appointed in 2016, will be in place for three years.
Presidency:- The statement reads thus; “President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the reconstitution of the Board of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), after the expiration of the term of the board members appointed in 2016.
“Members of the new Board are Mohammed Lawal (North West), Tajudeen Umar (North East), Adamu Mahmood Attah (North Central), Senator Magnus Abe (South-South), Dr Stephen Dike (South East), and Chief Pius Akinyelure (South West). “The new board will be in place for three years,” the statement added.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022