BREAKING: Tension In Aso Rock As Buhari Cancels Over 150 Appointments Made By Late Abba Kyari
President Muhammadu Buhari has directed his new Chief of Staff, Professor Ibrahim Agboola Gambari to cancel all appointments and approvals the late Chief of staff Abba Kyari personally made without his permission.
Though no reason was given for the President’s action, however, reports indicated that no less than 150 memos without President Buhari’s authorization may have been uncovered.
According to a source:
“By this new development, every official action carried out by the late COS without presidential approval may have been declared null and void and of no effect.”
We learnt that an audit of the late Kyari’s office and all the appointments and official actions he carried out without the president’s nod will be investigated.
- Factory Workers needed at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Primary School Teacher Needed at Loyola Academy
- Vacancies for Subject / Classroom Teachers at Eminentville Schools Port Harcourt –14 Positions
- Front Desk Officer at Amaget Online Store
- Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited recruitment for HR / Admin & Executive Assistant
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Ekpenyong Seeks Partnership With Calabar Municipal Council On Effective Healthcare Delivery
- COVID-19: SON Commends C/River Govt For Production of Personal Protective Equipment
- Just Now: Ondo APC Chairman Dumps Party, Joins PDP
- BREAKING!! Ondo APC Chairman Dumps Party, Defect To PDP
- BREAKING!! President Buhari Confirms Magu’s Suspension
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on