President Muhammadu Buhari has directed his new Chief of Staff, Professor Ibrahim Agboola Gambari to cancel all appointments and approvals the late Chief of staff Abba Kyari personally made without his permission.
Though no reason was given for the President’s action, however, reports indicated that no less than 150 memos without President Buhari’s authorization may have been uncovered.
According to a source:
“By this new development, every official action carried out by the late COS without presidential approval may have been declared null and void and of no effect.”
We learnt that an audit of the late Kyari’s office and all the appointments and official actions he carried out without the president’s nod will be investigated.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group