… COVID-19: President Buhari, Governors Reach New Agreement
President Muhammadu Buhari, On Monday, charged that the Governors should work closely with the Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVID-19, in a bid to engender better harmony in the daunting task of checking the pandemic, according to the statement signed by Mr. Femi Adesina, the Special Adviser to the President on media and publicly.
The President in a virtual meeting held online with the Governors’ Forum, disclosed that the Presidential Task Force on covid-19 have briefed him on next steps in the national response to the raving pandemic, he added that “I have directed that they work very closely with the Governors.”
The president noted that countries that had technology, power and resources across the globe recorded the highest casualties round the world, making it an unusual situation beyond imagination.
The President said:
“We have to be very careful. We need to continue to educate and persuade the people to accept the reality of the situation, and do all that is necessary to stay safe,”
Other matters discussed in the meeting include: economic and security issues, among others.
The Governors went on to commend the President on the “leadership and direction” he has provided in combating COVID-19.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group