Despite the fact that Prof. Gambari was authoritatively reported as the new Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday, updates on his filling the job deserted by late Abba Kyari had been very unclear since Tuesday about several allegations on the new CoS. HIDDEN SECRET!! Buhari New Chief Of Staff, Gambari More Dangerous Than Abba Kyari (See Facts & Evidence)
Despite the ability of the present Government to sell him as an experienced ambassador, Gambari has been alledged to have used his position in helping Nigerian tyrants to persecute residents through undemocratic acts, legal killings and lawlessness. BREAKING!! Fresh Crisis Rocks Aso Villa Over Gambari Appointment As New Chief of Staff
Sahara reports, alledged that In 1995 for example, Gambiri straightforwardly upheld the killing of Ogoni environmentalist and activist, Ken Saro-Wiwa, and other eight different activists during the General Sani Abacha military regime
Gambari had been reportedly told the United Nations that the killing of Saro-Wiwa was legitimate as it was done in accordance with the law and constitution of Nigeria.
The UN General Assembly had censured the subjective execution of Saro-Wiwa after a defective legal procedure, underlining that everybody accused of a corrective offense reserved the option to be assumed blameless until demonstrated liable as indicated by the law in an open preliminary with all ensures vital for safeguard. I’m Disappointed In Your Choice Of Chief of Staff, You And Your Generation Don’t Mean Well For The Younger Ones — Showunmi Tells Buhari
In any case, Gambari blamed the UN General Assembly for moving to the tune of certain people attempting to challenge the power of Nigeria.
He named Saro-Wiwa a “typical lawbreaker”, who had occupied with the homicide of certain Ogoni seniors.
The Ilorin, Kwara State-born educator was once cited as saying, “Nigerians don’t need democracy because democracy is not food. It is not their priority now.” – Sahara reporter. BREAKING!! President Buhari New chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Arrives Aso Villa
Although, this information by Sahara Reporters was faulted by several people who claims the authors are going crazy,and they are lying against the new CoS.
Early today there was a trending throwback Newspaper shared by Seun Anikulapo Kuti, one of the son of Fearless Fela Anikulapo of blessed memory, which indicates that Gambiri actually supported the killing of Keni Saro wiwa openly.
This paper has make Seun kuti get several accolades as he was praises for takin us back to history.
The paper was also shared by Sowore and Lal have got several reactions from nigeria.
- Cross River Governor, Ben Ayade Presents 54 Ford SUVs To LG Chairmen
- OCTOBER 1: President Buhari To Address Nigerians From Eagle Square
- Breaking!! Confusion As Lagos Govt Cancels Independent Day Celebration
- HOT! We Don’t Want Godfathers For Our Governor — Oba Of Benin Warns Wike
- BREAKING!! Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Governorship Election Gallantly, Except — Popular Pastor Predicts
- BBC Recruitment 2020 for for an Editor, Gist Nigeria
- International Organization for Migration Jobs for Graduates
- World Bank Recruitment 2020 for a Graduate Administrative Assistant in Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Virgin Forest Energy Limited
- Engineering Jobs in Nigeria at Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL)