…after he developed persistent cough.
A top government source has said that persistent coughing by the President raised fears in Aso Villa on Tuesday despite him earlier testing negative to Coronavirus.
Since it emerged that Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief of Staff, tested positive for the deadly virus, all had not been the same in the Presidential Villa.
The Presidential Intensive Care Unit inside Aso Villa has been activated and placed on standby after President Muhammadu Buhari went into self-isolation on Tuesday evening.
Source: Sahara Reporter.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022