One of the daughters of President Muhammadu Buhari is currently in self-isolation after returning from the United Kingdom.
First Lady, Aisha Buhari disclosed this in a series of tweets released today, Thursday, March 19.
The first lady also revealed that she has shut down her office for two weeks. She disclosed that some of her staff also returned from the UK, hence the reason for taking the decision.
“Good afternoon Nigerians, earlier today my daughter returned from the UK being among the high Burden listed countries of COVID-19.
“Based on the advice of the Hon. Minister Of Health , Presidential Task force on COVID – 19 and that of NCDC, She is on Self Isolation, not because she displayed any symptoms of the Covid-19 .
“Please I urge all parents to do the same if possible as prevention is better than cure.
“Similarly, I have shut down my office for two weeks with immediate effect while essential staff can work from home as a result of some staff who recently returned from the UK,” the tweet.
Source : Ejesgist
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021