BREAKING!! C/River PDP Crisis Deepens As Ayade Allegedly Moves To Bribe Abuja Stakeholders
Attn: PDP National Working Committee.
1. We the Concern PDP Youth Forum in Cross River State wish to salute your resolute doggedness to do the right thing in spite of the prevailing pressure from the Cross River government to thwart your efforts.
3. It may also interest you to note that the Governor, Prof. Ben Ayade chartered a private jet to Abuja yesterday to begin the process of bribing stakeholders, leaders of the party, especially the panel that organized the congresses in Cross River State.
4. Governor Ben Ayade in a desperate bid, called Barrister Hassan Yakubu more than 3 times, which Barrister Hassan later answered to tell the governor that he was in the village.
5. The governor boldly told Barrister Hassan to send in his account details through Amina, Arong, SA on National Contacta so that he will send money for him and his panel members so they that could change the result of the congresses.
6. Furthermore, Amina Arong has apologized to Barrister Hassan for they way they conducted themselves, especially events that happened at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel in Calabar. She has promised to make it up to Barrister Hassan over their lack of providing a Ghana Must Go bag.
7. We are therefore calling on the PDP NWC to be vigilant over this latest development, occasioned by Governor Ben Ayade desperation.
8. We will keep monitoring the situation and will continue to update the National Secretariat of the party.
9. Thank you.
Ekpenyong Effiom Asuquo, JP.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line