BREAKING!! Charly Boy Joins #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protests, Says Animals Cannot Dash Us Human Right
Charly boy, on his Twitter page, joined in condemning the reopening of the toll gate, even as he insisted that Nigerians have right to protest and should not be stopped.
“Animals cannot dash us human right. Say no to #lekkitollgate reopening.
“A history of rape, history of rejection, Tribalism, Terror, Corruption, nonentities in governance and Docility but enough is enough. Say No to #lekkitollgate reopening.”
WeetalknaijaBlog recalls that the agitation for another protest commenced after the Lagos State Judicial Panel of Inquiry handed over the possession of the tollgate to its operators, Lekki Concession Company.
While the chairman, Justice Doris Okuwobi and four others ruled in favour of another application by the Lekki Concession Company (LCC), four members of the panel, including a youth representative, Rinu Oduala, kicked against the decision.
Maverick entertainer, Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charly Boy, has said Nigerian youths have every right to protest at Lekki toll gate.
Charly boy said this on Saturday as police officers and security operatives mount up at the toll gate.
Protesters tagged #OccupyLekki have refused to shelve planned protest against the reopening of Lekki toll gate despite the presence of armed police officers and warnings from the government.
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom